Despite the scandals, Donald Trump wants to become president again


Of

Peter BurghardtWashington

Don Winslow likes gangster stories, he is one of the most successful crime writers in the USA. He likes it all the less donald trump, the former President. "If you did 5 percent of the things Donald Trump did you would be in jail," Winslow tweeted recently. "Now imagine doing that and the other 95 percent without ever being arrested or criminally charged, no matter what."



Source link