The following statement sets out details of the cookies policy adopted by newsingermany.com regarding its website(s) (the “Website(s)”; “we”; “us” or “our”) to gather and disseminate information (“Cookies Policy”). Whenever in this Cookies Policy that We refer to “you” or “yours”’ the intention is to all users who make use of our Website(s).
Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us (by, for example, registering for one of our services). However, once you choose to furnish the Website(s) with your personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- Categories of Cookies
We use the following categories of cookies for our Website(s):
- Session Cookies. These cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use Session Cookies to support the functionality of the Website(s) and to understand your use of the Website(s), for example, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Website(s) and, for example, enable a user to log-in and enjoy member benefits (if applicable).
- Functional Cookies. We use Functional Cookies to save your settings on the Website(s) – settings such as your currency preference when using the Website. We also use Functional Cookies to store data so that you can easily find it the next time you visit the Website(s).
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are not deleted when you close your browser but are saved on your device for a fixed period or until you delete them. Each time you visit the Website(s), the server that set the cookie will recognize the Persistent Cookie saved on your device. We and others use Persistent Cookies to store your preferences, so that they are available for your next visit, for example, if you are already logged into our Website(s), these cookies will skip the log-in when you visit our Website(s) again.
- Targeting and advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information from you to help us to improve our Services as well as serve you with targeted advertisements that we believe will be relevant to you. We use targeting cookies on our Website(s) for various marketing initiatives and campaigns. We also may use some Analytics Cookies (see below) and other technologies to facilitate advertising.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect information about your use of the Website(s), and enable us to improve the way it works. These Analytics Cookies give us aggregated information that we use to monitor site performance, count page visits, spot technical errors, see how users reach the Website(s), and measure the effectiveness of advertising and targeted ads.
- Information Sharing
- With your express permission;
- In the event that we will be merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets (including in bankruptcy), or in the event of another corporate change, we may disclose or transfer information in connection with such transaction;
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect the Website or its users; to enforce our terms or the legal rights of us or of others; or to comply with a request from governmental authorities, legal process, or other legal obligations;
- We may also be required to disclose information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Third Party Cookies:
- Bing cookies. Bing cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website(s) for marketing, advertising, and remarketing purposes these cookies enable to recognize visitors on the websites of our advertising partners and to address them with interest-related information or ads. To read more about Microsoft/Bing privacy click here.
- Browser Settings
- Contact Us
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, please contact us at the following address: [email protected]