Thanks to a late goal from top scorer Niclas filling jug Promoted SV Werder Bremen remains on course for success away from home. The Hanseatic League won 2-1 at the start of the 9th matchday at TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. It was still a draw up to the 87th minute.
The top game on Saturday at 6.30 p.m. (Sky) is the top game between FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund. Although both teams are not in one of the top 2 places in the table, as they were more than a decade ago, that does not change anything in terms of explosiveness and importance.
The other Bundesliga matches:
On Saturday at 3.30 p.m
- Bayer Leverkusen vs Schalke 04
- FC Augsburg – VfL Wolfsburg
- FSV Mainz 05 – RB Leipzig
- VfL Bochum – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Bor. Mönchengladbach – 1. FC Cologne (3.30 p.m.)
- Hertha BSC – SC Freiburg (5.30 p.m.)
- VfB Stuttgart – 1. FC Union Berlin (7.30 p.m.)