Boxing - Fury and Joshua could soon face off - Sport


A duel between the best British heavyweight boxers Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua could take place later this year. Joshua's management confirmed that they accepted Fury's terms. His promoter Frank Warren announced that there would soon be a contract. Possible date for the fight is December 3rd, Fury wants to get 60 percent of the stock, Joshua should get the other 40 percent. The duel was supposed to take place a year ago, but it was delayed. According to an arbitration court decision, Tyson Fury was initially supposed to play again against the American Deontay Wilder, whom he then defeated. Fury had also announced that he would return to the boxing ring for a unification fight against four-time champion Oleksandr Usyk from Ukraine.



Source link